These Cumin Roasted Lamb Ribs are going to be a fast favourite in your home. Since I created this recipe a number of friends have made it a number of times, and I’m not even paying them to do so; they’re just that easy, that delicious and that repeatable.
First of all they don’t take very long lamb ribs can cook a lot quicker than other on-the-bone cuts of meat, secondly there is a lot of flavour fast with this recipe utilising high temp roasting and delicious cumin as the main spice, make these extra tasty. If you can’t immediately find ribs available to you, definitely ask your butcher, they’re often less expensive than other cuts which is a great bonus. If you haven’t tried lamb ribs before, this is a recipe to let them shine for minimum technique, expense, and effort – what more do you want from a fast dinner dish?!
My Notes on Lamb Ribs
- This cut of meat makes for very tasty on-the-bone cooking!
- Unlike other meats, lamb ribs can cook quite quickly, to a very tasty and pleasing standard!
- Lamb ribs can work with low and slow, or fast high heat cooking – so versatile.
- Lamb ribs can accept a lot of flavour from dry spices, wet marinades, and slow cooking, complimenting a variety of cuisines.
- One of the best bits – there’s no cutlery required- midweek mojo at its finest with finger food!!!